Rules of Membership
- Use the Kisi App every time you enter or exit the performance centre or provide your membership information at the front desk.
- Your Kisi App information should be kept confidential and not shared with anyone.
- Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their visit. Any property stored in lockers is stored at your own risk. We regret that we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage that may occur to items stored in lockers.
- Upon joining, all members are offered access to sessions and workshops to learn new skills and activities. We recommend that you participate in these activities to make full use of the facilities.. If you are unsure how to use any equipment, please ask a member of the team.
- You must inform us if you have sustained a personal injury elsewhere or have developed a medical condition that may have consequences for training at the performance centre.
- Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn to exercise or receive treatments. Any member or visitor not wearing suitable clothing or footwear may be asked to leave the performance centre.
- Machines and equipment must be wiped down after use, left clean and dry and replaced in the correct area.
- You must not use the performance centre or any facilities when under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any medication that may affect your safety.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any of our staff, members or other visitors. Anyone doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and we reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- Only permitted strength and conditioning coaches who have official agreements in place with Move HQ are permitted to train members or visitors at the performance centre.
- Membership does not guarantee the availability of a parking space. Parking spaces are available on a first come first served basis. Parking is limited to a maximum of 3 hours. The main car park has 48 spaces. There is an overflow car-park on Eskdale Road. Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions relating to parking.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted on the premises.
- Food should only be consumed in the café or lounge.
- We ask you to familiarise yourself with the contents of our signs, notices on display and the location of the emergency exits.
- Photography or video recordings of other members or visitors of the performance centre is prohibited unless they have provided you with their prior consent.